Thursday 28 March 2013

UK GREETINGS - research

Brave The Woods

After I decided to head in a new direction in terms of colour, I needed some inspiration. A peer suggested the website Brave The Woods, featuring design and illustration by Brad Woodard. The second I visited the website, I could tell that I was going to find a source of inspiration in terms of colour as Brad Woodward seemed to have it down to a T.


Above, you can see a range of different projects, each displaying a beautiful use of bold, stand out colours. I am sometimes quite scared to experiment with contrasting and bold colours, which is why I like to search around for inspiration so that I push myself to explore further.

Foire De Lyon


This project particularly inspired me to look into being more confident with my use of colour. From this, I therefore decided to restrict myself in terms of colour, however, I was to use something bold and in your face. I chose to use just two colours, and would search for the perfect pink and red as these were relevant to my theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment