Tuesday 26 March 2013

UK GREETINGS - cards available

UK Greetings

Below are a range of the brands available as part of UK Greetings. The cards featured are admittedly not to my taste, and all appear to be quite dated - the usual thing that you would see within a cheap card store. Although gift cards are extremely subjective, UK Greetings are asking for ways to stand out from the crowd, with exciting formats, finishes and stunning designs. I therefore feel that the designs I come up with have to be something different from what would usually be featured within the UK Greetings range. I want to appeal to a younger, more up-to-date audience, that have a key eye for design. I feel they should be light hearted, and show some humour in order to appeal.

Brands



Carlton Cards



Gibson



Camden Graphics



Hanson White



Forget Me Not



Collage



Special Editions

No comments:

Post a Comment