Friday 13 December 2013

COP3 - developing ideas

As I knew from the beginning that my final practical outcome would be a zine, it was now necessary to use all of my research in order to create content, concepts and subject matters. This was started during the writing process in order to synthesise the ideas of distribution and production, as these would be applied to a practical piece of work. I began by developing possible concepts, as well as looking at ways of creating community and gathering information. 

Although the outcome was already half decided, I needed to solidify a way in which I could create community, relationships and connections between author and reader through subject theme and different methods of production and distribution. The subject matter was the main concern, as it would need to be relevant and reflective of my findings. 


No comments:

Post a Comment