Wednesday 20 November 2013

COP3 - Staying organised with my notes

Throughout this module it was paramount that I stayed organised in order to balance my workload. A number of different factors allowed me to do this. When it came to research, I wanted to make sure that I had all of my notes available to me, which would be typed out as I went along. By doing this, I could then go on to re-read and re-analyse the content, using a colour coded system to group together different themes and areas of importance. As my dissertation covers production, distribution, technology and social practices, these titles would be used to collect and organise my findings.

Below displays how each theme has been colour coded. I will then go on to use the notes to build up areas of each chapter, including quotes and references.



No comments:

Post a Comment